Monday 16 July 2012

Apologies from Boyne Hill

Yesterday's Sunday League match at Boyne Hill was disappointingly called off only after Horspath's players and supporters arrived at the ground.  Today we received the following message from Charles Bury at Boyne Hill CC.

Just a quick note to say how sorry I was that yesterday's match was not played despite my best efforts to avoid you all making a trip that was not required. In future I will go to the club and make a decision as this was what I was trying to avoid with you all spending hard earned cash to get to us etc...

Please convey my regrets to your lads & look forward to seeing you next season, of all the clubs we have played we enjoyed being at your club as it was really friendly.

Good luck for the rest of the season & once again sorry to you all who embarked on the trip yesterday.